02 November 2010

PORK NOODLES IN PANDAN JAYA

I heard many people talking loud about the infamous pork noodles, a stall tucked inside Restoran Sang Kee at Pandan Jaya, Kuala Lumpur.

I visited this eatery to find out how good or delish a bowl of the main staple. There are many other food stalls selling different types of noodles in this restaurant too.

After seated, one of the foreign worker/waiter came to me and I ordered a bowl of mixed koay teow + mee with extra fried intestine (my fave) but was told no 'extras' on Sat & Sun. Then I assumed business must be good!

The owner was busy preparing endless order of noodles


Within 10 minutes, my bowl of noodles arrived with 3 pieces of fried pork intestines, 2 slices of chinese sausages, minced pork meat and garnished with chopped spring onion. The minced meat was flavorful and if I could have more/extra crispy fried intestines, I'll sure come back again. A bowl of soup with two pork balls RM5 for a morning breakfast

2 comments:

  1. uh? This is your breakfast? Lunch, Dinner OK, but breakfast, I can not. I need my bread, Croissant, or Oats, jam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerald, this bowl of noodles lasted me till dinner ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker