IN BAKING MODE ((~:~)). I spotted my favourite scones recipe which is savoury and cheesy here ! I did slight modification on the ingredient.
1 1/2 cups of superfine flour
3 tablespoon corn flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
50gm mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoon mixed herbs (optional)
30g full cream milk
230gm sour cream
1) In a big bowl, combine flour, corn flour, baking soda, salt and mozzarella cheese.
2) Add butter into the dry ingredients and mix till well combined. (I divided half the dough and added mixed herbs).
3) Pour in sour cream and milk to form a soft dough.
|(Left) half dough with mixed herbs (Right) half dough w/o herbs|
4) Shape dough into desire shape eg round, square and etc
5) Bake for 2o mins @ 210 celcius (half of my scones turned brown in colour cos' I baked it for almost 45 minutes, thus resulted tough but edible)
With freshly baked scones from the oven and hot Nescafe, we enjoyed our afternoon tea break on a beautiful Sunday.