I am beginning to love my new toy..a Pensonic cake mixer which I purchased recently using RM80 voucher from Parkson (top up RM6.40 only). Now I don't have to beat egg manually and certainly make my baking life much easier.
My mom and I don't really have sweet tooth...once in a while okla! To share our same tastebuds, I would normally baked savoury stuff...including this post!
1. Combine 2 cups of superfine floor, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp salt
and 1 tsp mixed herbs.
2. In a mixer, whisk 1/2 cup yoghurt, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2 egg and 1/4 butter until smooth.
3. Put in all the dry ingredients, diced/chopped turkey hams/bacons and chopped parsely over the batter. Mix it well.
4. Spoon the batter into muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 mins till golden brown/cooked. Remove from oven and allow it to cool down.
my mom and sista sing praises (usually they don't) on this muffin and ended up both of them ate 3 each. Those in the office also luv it. All hard sweat rewarded!