1. Put soaked agar-agar in a pot and pour water enough to cover the agar-agar.
2. Add in white sugar and pandan leave.
3. Bring to boil for 10 minutes over a medium heat until all the agar-agar disolve.
4. Use a strainer and divide agar-agar into two portions.
5. Add coconut milk to the half portion and brown sugar for the other portion.
6. Bring the coconut milk portion to boil and pour it into individual mould
7. Leave it to cool
8. Bring the brown sugar portion to boil and pour it over the coconut milk layer
9. Leave it to set completely
10.Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
13 August 2009