21 April 2013

JOY MARONI'S SAUSAGE KINGDOM IN UNVERSIAL STUDIO CITYWALK



Along the street of Universal Studio Citywalk are rows of colorful yet funky fine dining restaurants which are certainly eye catching. Both my friend and I were there before lunch but the weather was so sunny with strong cool wind and I had layered myself with two jackets but still feeling very cold and also hungry. 

Standing and looking at the display menu in Joy Maroni's famously known for its special sausages, I decided to have my light breakfast there. But my friend had warned me that I will not like the food here which I didn't bother at all as I was feeling terribly hungry.





Hot Dog combo @ USD6.99++
(beef sausage in a bun, fries and cold soft drink)
Not a fan of french fries, I took a few and the taste wasn't distinctive at all, dried and soggy.

Non addictive to me cos' the bun was tad dried and the beef sausage was like a regular plain sausage

Even all these condiments and sauces can't help tantalize my tastebuds

Admittedly,  the food here wasn't fresh, no quality and slight over priced. I should have listen to my friend (( @-@)).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker