24 April 2013

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS....CITY WALK

I made it to here but I didn't enter the Universal Studios.
 Tell you the reason later.

It was gigantic but alright to walk around under the sunny yet breezy wind

This is the ticket booth to buy your admisstion pass(es). If you can read clearly, one have to pay at least USD129 in order to enter the studios. But being a stingy person, I did my calculation and not way I will pay for such an expensive fee! I would rather spend on buying branded handbags, watches and etc that will last me perhaps for 2-3 more years.



For those who are lazy to walk around, just hop and sit to enjoy beautiful sceneries.







This is what I reward myself for not entering into the studios. USD80 for the latest design Guess watch which was available in Malaysia during Valentine's Day this year.

Few lovely key chains and they aren't cheap after currency conversion.  My life time habit  buying things where ever I travel...lasting memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker