18 April 2013

HOME MADE PIZZA

One of the supermarket where I spent almost 4 hours is Walmart. From fresh ingredients to dried stuffs, I was totally shocked to find that most items are tagged at USD2 or lesser each. These includes branded cheese, burger patties, potatoes chips, different types of sauce, fresh strawberries, yoghurt, pre mix powder for cake/muffin/pizza, packet of SPAM ham/tuna, fresh orange juice and the long list goes on. Since it was such a bargain (even after converted into our own currency), I moved from section to another  and ended up with four bags filled with wet  & dried food. Such a good feeling.  

Earlier, I had baked muffins and cake using the pre mix powder and the result was fantastic evident by compliments from family and friends who had tasted it. Really quick, easy, non complicated method...just following the easy pressie instruction.

This the only box of pizza crust pre mix powder I bought (regretted for not buying more boxes including muffins/cake). The pizza turned out as expected..beautiful without any burn on the edges. 
Crust
Follow the amount of water and method written at the back of the box
Base
tomato paste
Toppings (own choice)
slices of button mushroom, cheese sausage rings, cut onions, mozarella cheese and cheese powder

I baked according to the temperature and duration. When cooked,  the aroma of cheezy smells filled the kitchen and everyone was salivating...can't wait to taste the hot piping  pizza from 'US'. I was so happy everyone enjoyed it so much and keep asking for more!  Luckily, I save 3/4 piece for myself.

These pre mix powder didn't failed me at all especially when I want to bake at the last minute as compared to our local pre mix powder which mostly disappoint me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker