24 March 2012

GETAWAY IN PHILIPPINES - DAY 3 (CHINA TOWN)

This is the actual day of CNY. In the hotel lobby and nearby the restaurant, I saw few waitresses cladded in hot red cheong sam with a big smile..they look absolutely gorgeous!   They courteously told me there will be a lion dance performance at 4pm in the hotel and I was so delighted. But what am I suppose to do before 4pm?  They suggested that I should go to the china town to watch more lion dance and fire crackers to lift up my spirit which I did. 

An hour of taxi ride cost PHP600. Finally arrived at OngPin North Bridge. Unlike Petaling Street, this china town don't sell clothing and hawkers food. Let the pictures show you around.

hot and humid weather

packed with tourist...


colorful baby chicks, ducklings and birds

must to have during CNY.....



cute doggies for sale
 
in red color = salted egg
in white color = normal chicken egg


next....lion dance & fire crackers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker