21 March 2012

GETAWAY IN PHILIPPINES- DAY 2 (still in SM Megamall...food court and etc)

I heart for more food and was smiling to see such a big food court with variety of food. But my tummy was still full despite seeing all the colorful delights of Philippines.

Lumpiang is actually salad popiah.
 Curious to know the taste of it, I bought a piece from the nearby kiosk



half cooked cut turnip+carrots + pounded lemon grass, peanuts and chilly flakes are placed on the green popiah skin before folding

here is my lumpiang..despite the extra toppings, I still can't accept this staple which is way lack of taste and fragrant.

We did not enter this shop cos' were darn too tired. But the two 'statues' stood in front of this shop caught my attention that I can't resist to take photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker