16 November 2012

BREAD STORY

I am not a bread person. But once in awhile, why not having bread for a change during breakfast!  Each time, during the evening, whenever I pass by Bread History (ground floor of Sungai Wang), my eyes are drawn to the signage stating ‘buy 3 free 1’. It has been more than 5 times, I just stared at the signage and walked away. Then out of the blue, one fine day, I decided to check what are the promotion in store and ended up paying RM10 for 4 breads with different stuffing. Good enough for my next morning breakie.



Nicely and tidily packed individually
Chicken & Ham
Half a piece of fried chicken ham + omelette layered with mayonnaise

Otak Otak
a dollop of otak-otak fish paste sitting nicely in the center of the bun
'spicy but not aromatic'


Cream of Mango
smooth yet low in sugar cream made of mango puree..so addictive

Cream of Mushroom
filled with cubes of button mushrooms and minced chicken meat in a tangy herbs sauce


 After overnight, the bread/buns still remain fluffy and moist which keep me going there occasionally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker