03 August 2012

STREET DEAL.....SPICE CAFE


My first purchase from Street Deal..it's unbelievable.. only RM38 for 3 course  meal. This restaurant is located right in the middle of the golden triangle..which is about 15 minutes walk from my office building.  

Tucked inside BB Plaza, you can easily spot this restaurant. Together with my dining companion, we had our dinner here on a Friday evening with impeccable service from the outlet manager and foreign waiters..courteous and approachable. 

As perusing an A4 size menu, we opted for Steak & Lamb Chop.  First to arrive was our mushroom soup accompanied with slice of toasted garlic bread.
warm, creamy and tasty...
but no sign of slices button mushroom

Grilled Lamb Chop with Black Pepper Sauce + Corn + Fries
 The two pieces of meat was well cooked, full of flavour and chewable. My dining companion couldn't have enough of the aromatic black pepper sauce and asked for a second serving. And it perfected this main course. 
 Grilled Sirloin Steakwith Black Pepper Sauce + Corn + Fries
I opted for well done meat and it justified my request.. tender and juicy enough! But I personally find this palate of food insufficient!


  Ice Lemon Tea
As the night grew 'younger', the cozy atmosphere becomes noisier due to the live band performance on the stage facing directly the restaurant. I love the pretty and sexy lass who sang most of my favourite songs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker