03 October 2011

FUNNY MOUNTAIN, SOYA BEAN MILK & SOFT BEANCURD


Usually, a large crowd or long queue of people will trigger me to unfold my curiosity. The other day,   I joined in a beeline of young and old people in front of Funny Mountain to try the soya bean juice and tau fu fah/sweet soft beancurd.

While waiting for my turn,  I saw on the pillar two plastic framed newspaper cutting .. the owner and celebrity with the delectable dessert.  Guess, I have make the right choice following the crazy crowd!

When it is your turn,  make sure you decide fast whether to have your drink/dessert  there on the spot or take away cos' the owner seems inpatience and so are the rest of people queueing behind you.

Texture was soft and smooth.  I  poured fresh soya bean milk and mixed it....good bonding indeed!

Soya bean milk (glass) = RM0.90/ Take away =RM1.90 per bottle
Soya beancurd (bowl) = RM0.90


49 Jalan Theatre
 (opposite Jalan Mustapha Al Bakri)
30300 Ipoh, Perak

Tel No:05-546 9968, 016- 595 0369, 012-516 1607



1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvonne,

    Thanks for your lovely comment.

    You do have a very nice blog too.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker