10 February 2011

LIGHT & EASY LUNCH @ JALAN PUDU

It was my friend suggestion to have light yet fulfilling lunch as the weather was terribly hot. As soon as we stepped into the shop located behind a church at Jalan Pudu, several signboard displaying the menu captured my attention. Ranging from various types of sweet soup, kuih and noodles at affordable cheap price tag .





I was salivating when looking and choosing the arrays of mouth watering kuih, I ended up ordering 3 types of kuih, 1 bowl of sweet soup and a bowl of curry noodles while my friend settled for a bowl of soup noodles.

Dry Curry Mee...gravy was thicked & spicy enough

Fish Balls Koay Teow Soup...bouncy and fresh fish balls


Glutinous Rice Balls with Black Sesame Fillings ....soup cooked using fresh ginger


Savoury cake

yam cake

pandan kuih talam.. soft and fragrant

I have forgotten the exact amount we paid but I guess it was about RM15 or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker