08 February 2010

MUN WAH HOKKIEN MEE

I' ve passed by this shop many times but I couldn't bother about it till my friend and pulled me to join them for a dinner recently.





This shop which are located few doors away from Dewan Bahasa & Pustaka in Jalan Maharajalela, KL has been opened for many years and are famously well known for its Fried Hokkien Mee and also other signature dishes.

Not feeling too hungry, we ordered Hokkien Mee and two side dishes only.


Stir Fried Lettuce with Garlic
"Crunchy and tasty"




Fried Calamari/Squid
"Crispy and appetizing"




Fried Hokkien Mee
"springy noodles + fresh seafood = delicious"

After having this meal, I wanted to order other side dishes but my friend stopped me and promised another visit to this eatery. Guess, I'll wait for the next visit!



Add: 55 Jalan Maharajalela, 50150 Kuala Lumpur.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker