23 December 2009

THE COFFEE BEAN - CITIBANK CARD HOLDER

I passed by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlet and saw a Citibank poster displayed at the cashier counter. Eager to know further information depicted on the poster and being a Citibank credit card holder , I walked closer to the poster and was glad to know that I can use my points to redeem food and beverage from the outlet. Any surplus will be charged to your Citibank credit card.


Since it was still morning, I browsed through the menu and opted for 1 set of Break O Day with a free cup of coffee/tea and a piece of Tiramisu Classics which looks tempting.



Break O Day
two pieces of hot toast bread, superb scramble egg, tasty chicken sausages, fresh salad, strawberry jam, salt & pepper


A big cup of hot coffee!



Tiramisu Classics cake...awesome

It was truly a perfect and delightful breakfast on a Sunday. I was charged RM5 only (after minus my reward points) for this breakfast!!!^_ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker