13 November 2009

LULU NYONYA KUEH

Whenever my company have meeting, I will order set of sweet & savoury nyonya kuih for morning and afternoon tea break. Lulu Nyonya Kueh is my favourite cos' it is tasteful and flavorful even though quite pricy. 'Otak-otak', kuih talam and chai kuih are a must in my list.

Currently, there are several Lulu Nyonya Kueh stall/kiosks operating in the shopping malls i.e. Mid Valley Megamall, Sungei Wang Plaza, Amcorp Mall, Great Eastern Mall etc.

Everyday from 7-8pm onwards the kiosk located at Lower Ground, Sg Wang Plaza (facing McDonald) offers 50% discount on selected kuih and pastries. It's worth buying and I do not miss this opportunity grabbing all my favourite kuih. But you have to be there before 7pm or else all the delicious kuih will be sold out.

variety of colorful nyonya kuih!


selection of pastries!!!

my fave....only RM4.45 after discount!!!


old fashion bicycle at the kiosk!


halal + 50% discount!!!

LuLu Nyonya Kueh by LuLu Nyonya Goodies Sdn. Bhd.
No. 9 A, Jalan Jejaka 7,
Taman Maluri Cheras,
55100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 603- 9283 8182/ 603- 9282 6182
Fax: 603- 9283 3182
Email: lulunyonyakueh@yahoo.com
Website: http://www.geocities.com/lulunyonyakueh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker