300ml water, 120g butter, 1/8 tsp salt, 150g flour, 4 eggs, 2 tsp baking powder
1. Put water, butter and salt into a small pot and bring to boil.
2. Remove from heat and add in flour.
3. Sitr and cook with low heat till it can leave the side of pot and form into
dough. Leave it to cool.
(fm right to left ...step 1 to 3)
4. Add eggs one at a time, mix it well till smooth and silky
5. Add in baking powder and combine it well.
6. Use a spoon to scoop the mixture/put into a piping bag and pipe mixture onto a greased baking dish
8. Remove and leave it to cool.
9. Cut puff from the side center and stuff in spicy mutton filling.