27 March 2013

SANTA MONICA

Looking back, I captured a total of 750 photos during my 3 weeks vacation in US. But then I realised I had blogged mainly on food only. Now, I shall share with you photos on places I visited which was indeed memorable too me.  Not only I was awed with a big WOW looking at scenic views but overall I love the winter breeze (sunny yet cool and windy)  made me feel fresh even after hours of walking without any tired feeling.  Having said this, the weather is dry and humid too and I didn't drink enough of water which causes dehydration from lips cracking, body heatiness, skin dries up easily even after layer of lotion.

The Santa Monica Pier
 a large double-jointed pier located at the foot of Colorado Avenue in California/west of Los Angeles overlooking Pacific Ocean. I was totally fascinated by the beautiful and charming beach.


 spotted cute chihuahua. seems that dog is the most fave pet





colorful painted shop houses

 oldest hotel in St Monica..The Georgian
  
Trendy hotel made of glasses...
  
 cycling, walking, driving in a relax manner  

road leading to the pier



beautiful and clean beach 



bicycle for rent





popular Pacific Park



This is my no.3 fave spot in US

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker