03 July 2012

TEA GARDEN - PARADIGM MALL

It was my first virgin visit to Paradigm Mall to attend a food review...Click here to know further. After alighted from Kelana Jaya Lrt station, we took a free shuttle bus to the mall.

While waiting for the food tasting to kick start at 11 am, we went walk around and ended up having a nice breakfast here. 

Cozy, clean and well lighted up ambiance. Since it was still early, only few tables was occupied. Upon seated, a foreign waiter gave us a menu which easily made us pick our food fast.


My cup of pure coffee was just tad too plain. I luv my coffee with milk and it came true after the waiter took my cup back to the kitchen and return with Coffee Milk.


Half Boiled Egg Toast
When it was placed in front of me, I felt it was kinda of expensive. You know, 2 pieces of toast bread topped with a normal half boiled egg won't cost rm3.80++, rite? 

But... after I poked the egg which oozes out like a lava and took a bite of it with toast bread, it tasted sweet....

so..... I decided to open the bottom layer and saw a piece of cut butter and coconut kaya jam spread .... m happy now cos I like my toast bread with kaya and also half boiled egg!


My friend ordered glutinuous rice which I don't even bother to try cos' it looks just ordinary.



TEA GARDEN
LOWER GROUND, PARADIGM MALL
KELANA JAYA
PETALING JAYA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker