21 June 2012

YES...I WANT TO SPEND MY SATURDAY WITH foodpanda.my

When I received an email invitation to foodpanda's Blogger Event, I feel excited cos' I will have a chance to taste  not just one but 4 of the restaurants housed under foodpanda - Puzzini, Frontera, Simply Sandwich and of course, PAPER+TOAST!!!. This simply means, I don't have to drive all the way to 3 of their other restaurants in Petaling Jaya (except Paper + Toast which is located in KL).

Now,let me share with you what foodpanda.my is all about.
An online food delivery website in Malaysia offering diners with 100 food joints/restaurants since its recent debut on 26 March 2012. Customers are spoilt for choices/cuisines such as Chinese, Indian/Punjabi, Thai, Malay, Korean, Japanese, Middle East and etc. In the website, you can find popular restaurants such as Fatty Crabs, Bumbu Desa, Bombay Palace Restaurant, Hakka Restaurant, Sakura Cafe, O'Brien's Irish Sandwich Bar and many more in Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur.

With their tagline 'ordering food online should be relatively hassle-free, quick and fun', whenever you feel hungry, just click foodpanda.my , enter your area, favorite restaurant and your food will be delivered to your comfort zone (office or home). One thing for sure, you will save your time not stuck in the traffic jams or looking for parking spots.

This kind of online service really make my task easier just by a click away. Now I don't have to get out from the office and scout around under scorching hot weather looking for good food for lunch meeting. 

Website: foodpanda.my

2 comments:

  1. Saw this in Isaac's blog this morning. So lucky you people - wanna eat, no need to leave home even...and with the horrendous traffic and traffic jams there, this certainly is a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd tried their service and it was good...including food. Only minor hiccup on the late delivery which is due to unpredictable massive jam in KL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker