10 April 2012

TOKYO TOKYO! in GREENBELT

 

During one of the night, we took a cab to GreenBelt shopping mall (quite similar to our Avenue K) in Makati Avenue. As we walk, we passed by this shop. Judging by its name,  I taught I could get a taste of Japanese food here and hence, we decided to give it  a try. 

 After perusing the menu, it was not exactly the type of food I was looking toward too. None the less,  I settled down  with few items. 
 Prawn & Vegetable Tempura @ PHP125
The moment this set of bento was placed on my table, I knew I will not feel satisfied. And it's was true....after my first bite on the tempura....soggy batter, potatoes not cooked and prawn not fresh at all. The fried cabbage was not even fragrant and tasty! White rice was tad too dried....  phew!!! 
 

Feeling really disappointed with our first order, we thought burger should taste better.

Shogun Burger @ PHP95
Look irresistible, rite...but wait till I try it!

Sandwiched between two pieces of bread are a slice of beef patty with black pepper sauce, a piece of cheese and a ring of fried onion. I admit the black pepper sauce complement well with the soft patty but it does not get along with the dried cheese and hard to chew onion ring.


 After a discomforting meal, we walk around the mall before call it a night.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker