07 April 2011

REVISIT SUSHI ZANMAI IN LOW YAT PLAZA

DELISH, FRESH & AFFORDABLE are the best descriptions about the food served in Sushi Zanmai, a pork free Japanese restaurant, an eatery I enjoy my dining experience on a frequent basis.

Each time my friend asked me to introduce Japanese food, I'll suggest this restaurant as top choice simply because you don't have to burn a hole in your pocket to pay for good food.

So, here we are indulging assorted types of food courtesy of a friend who volunteered to settle the bill.

Dessert (oops..forgotten the name) it was freshing with concoction of cold green tea at the bottom + a layer of cream + a dollop of green tea ice cream + topped with a scoop of soft red beans



Grilled Unagi...a must to order


Ebi Tempura ...another compulsory dish to order Sashimi Platter .... top notch and fresh Unagi Pizza ...crust not soft or chewy Cold Jelly Fish


To check out what I ate during my 1st visit & restaurant contact details, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker