04 February 2011

DIM SUM @ ZIM SUM

When my friends talked loud about having early breakfast dim sum in Zim Sum Tea Garden, Jalan Anson, Penang (located direcly opposite KDU), I wasn't game for it especially when I looking toward indulging hawkers food only. But, I gave in when they insist that I must try the highly recommended mouth watering food. I personally feel that all the dim sum looks good with cheap price tag but taste medicore only.


fried stuffs

steamed dumplings


side dishes


hong kong style chee cheong fun

various greens stuffed with fish paste


sweet and savory pastries


steamed buns/pao


three of us had this and total bill (including 1 pot of hot chinese tea) came up to RM23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker