04 September 2010

CRABS FOR DINNER

A close friend of mine highly recommended me to savour crabs in Restaurant Luck Kee Steamboat which belongs to his buddy. He didn't tell the name of this restaurant until we reached there for dinner. When I first saw the signboard, I realised that I had previously indulged in their steamboat which is not up to my liking. But my friend assured me that I will enjoy partaking their fresh and delicious crabs.


Still feeling full after stuffing ourselves with chinese and malay kuih + white coffee during afternoon tea break, we decided to order 1 plate of fried bee hoon , 1kg of crabs (RM57) cooked in 2 styles i.e. Salted Egg Yolk and Sweet & Sour plus 2 plates of fried man tow.


Fried Bee Hoon...fragrant & flavorful

Salted Egg Yolk Crab......very aromatic and full of curry leaves

Sweet & Sour Crab....good combination of sweet & spicy sauce

Deep fried man tow... soft & fresh, just dip in the sweet & sour sauce



The bill (including drink) = RM68.90

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker