Since there was left over of pumpkin paste from the savoury cake which I used on the other day and also half container of left over pineapple jam, the idea of using these pumpkin paste and pineapple jam as topping for my cup cakes suddenly pooped on my mind.
The pumpkin cup cakes received compliments from my food bins as compared to the pineapple cup cakes which was too sweet.
Anyway, here's the recipe.
2 teaspoon vanilla essence, 4-5 tablespoon UHT milk
2. Add in vanilla essence and followed by eggs
3. Put flour and mix it well
4. Pour in milk and blend it well.
5. Pour the batter into baking tray filled with paper cup cakes.
6. Put in oven and leave it to bake at 180 Celsius for 20 minutes.
HEALTHY CUP CAKES