04 February 2013

DENNY'S RESTAURANT

On the first day of my arrival in Los Angeles, my friend took me to Denny, one of the popular fast food restaurant in the US. Since I was still having jet lag and tired, I didn't taste anything except a plain glass of ice water. 

It was after a week or so, we again paid visit to Denny and this time, I was ready to try the food. Looking at the menu, most of the items looks affordable (dollar to dollar) especially a complete meal. Needless to say, I opted for the skillet meals @ USD8.99 consists of salad or soup, main and dessert. Portion was incredibly big and I shared with my friend's mom.


According to Denny's website:-
Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, based on number of units. As Denny's approaches its 1,700th location and 60th anniversary, we proudly proclaim Denny*s as a brand for our times. Together, with our talented and committed franchisees, we will continue to gain share. We are America's Favorite Diner with an ambition to expand our comfortable, affordable and approachable platform around the globe. *Thank you for your interest in the Company.


Caeser Salad

Such a happy feeling chewing and munching those fresh green salad tossed with sweet and tangy sauce
Chicken Loaded Potatoes Skillet
This dish was highly recommended by a beautiful Mexican server. Laden with grilled chicken strips and soft potatoes and layered with melted cheese. Simply luv this meaty and cheesy meal. 



Pancake Puppies Sundae
Each dollop of fried pancake were moist inner and well coated with melted chocolate on the outer. It was not too sweet for my liking and wish I can have more 'puppies' in my next visit...if i ever go there again.

 My friend had this (don't know what is this called). Basically, it's an omelette filled with chopped sausages, ham and bacon and serves with cut fried potatoes.

One thing I noticed is that in most of the western restaurant I visited,  the service is top notch. Server(s) is very attentive to your need(s) and service with a smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker