13 February 2013

BUBBA GUMP


Located right in the heart of Universal Citywalk @ Hollywood, Bubba Gump is another eatery you must not miss when you are craving for fresh shrimps. It was a great dining experience for me and my friend enjoying our meal overlooking at those colorful giant retail outlets facing this restaurant. 

I was totally fascinated by the overall beauty of this restaurant, brightly lighted up exterior and interior with a welcoming smile, impeccable service and not forgetting pocket friendly menu.


the smile from this waiter says it all


flip this signage and the waiter will stop at your table and  take order or offer help


People call me Forrst Gump
Cajun Shrimp - USD9.49++..hot and spicy sauteed prawns served with toasted garlic bread. My seafood yearning stomach was absolutely satisfied by the juicy and crunchy prawns. So does the  aromatic toasted garlic bread.
Shrimp and Crab Bisque USD5.79++. 
WOW.. the soup not only rich and flavorful but contained sizable cut prawns and crab meat and I emptied it within minutes. I don't mind having the accompanied buttery oyster crackers by itself.

Another thing to note is that, in each restaurant you had your meal, customer(s) is compulsory to pay tip of at least USD2 to the server. I observed this practice whenever my friend settled food bill.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker