05 February 2012

KOREA.....NAmi ISland

Honestly, I must admit that the moment I set my foot here, I feel as though in heaven.  The sunny sun overlooking at the blue sky with breezy + chilling weather blend very well.  This kind of weather will not dampen/exhaust your day even if you feel tired walking around. Those who have been here or other country during this season will certainly agree with me.

arrived at the jetty 
row of shops selling food and souvenir items
round headed ferry...huge!
you can opt to seat inside or stand outside the enjoy the view
calming and beautiful sea + mountain view
here we are
still remember, Winter Sonata? It was filmed here
it was extremely cold and windy despite the glaring sun
i feel inspired....
i am totally captivated

 i am in love...with Nami

breast feeding...anyone?
restaurant a plenty and expensive

I wish I could spend another few more hours here but some how have to bid goodbye to this LOVELIEST ISLAND as our group have other places to visit. Hmm!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker