14 February 2012

KOREA.....museum (ii)


Located nearby the first museum is The National Folk Museum. Big in size and packed with mostly tourist. Since I am not a 'history' person, I went inside, randomly took few photoshots and came out quickly within 20 minutes. 
love this traditional kitchen....compact and cute!




assorted kim chi's....looks palatable



they even have museum for the kids..wonder what's in store?

I prefer to stay outside witnessing the lovely trees and hill in a cool breezy wind! I enjoyed the surrounding so much and didn't notice my group have left till I saw my Korean tour guide waved his hand at me. LOL!
 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker