21 August 2010

CARNAVON ST - Pg Lor Bak & Lor Mee

On our last day, my friend took us for a breakfast in this coffee shop. By the time we reached there , it was almost full with people.

We had Penang Lor Bak mixed with fried stringray, prawns cracker, fried beancurd and chinese sausages. I particullary like the fried stringray that goes well with the 'lor' and chili sauce.


RM16...quite pricey

sauce for dipping lor bak
varieties of selection


While eating, I observed that most of the tables ordered Penang Lor Mee and I did the same by ordering a bowl.

Well, I don't really like it cos'the soup is too starchy and lack of flavor. Still prefer the coffee shop in St Presgrave Ghaut that sells better and yummy lor mee.

RM2.50 per bowl







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker