18 July 2010

I LOVE THIS ROOM

On the day of my boss' event, I was fully occupied with the tasks of checking and ensuring everything are in order ie ballroom set up, signages and etc.

By noon, I was able to rest and where could it be, non other than this lovely Deluxe Room, complimentary from the hotel.


My room was located on the 18th floor. The moment I opened the room door, I was excited and curious to find out more by walking around the room.


stylish double locking electronic door


Sofa with window facing city view



2 Queen Size bed with Non Allergic Feather Pillows


Work desk with adjustable lamp + ergonomic desk chair ,
LCD flat panel tv , coffee maker, mini bar


cool bathtub


Crabtree & Evelyn amenities


Ironing board


Good Quality safe



After 20 mins tour in the room, I sat on the bed listening to my favourite radio station and enjoy the nice afternoon city view till I doze off .

Three hours later, I woke up upon hearing my handphone ringing and door bell 'ding dong'. It was my colleague who had waited outside my room for the past one hour. As soon as I opened the door, she stepped in and shouted 'wow'.

So, can you imagine how happy and comfortable I was sleeping in a beautiful room with a comfy bed? It was truly a relaxing moment for me. I will come back again.





Amenities inside Deluxe/Executive Room (may vary by room type)

Air Conditioning
Alarm Radio
Balcony
Bathrobe
Black-Out Curtains
Clock Radio w/ MP3 Connection
Complimentary HBO(R)
Connecting Rooms
Down Pillows Available
Duvet Covers
Easy to Set Alarm Clock Radio
Ergonomic Desk Chair
Feather Pillows Non Allergenic
In-Room Movie Channel
LCD Flat Panel TV
Lever Door Handles
Night Lights in Bathroom
Non-Smoking
On-Demand Movies
Separate Bathtub and Shower
Separate Toilet Area
Serta Suite Dreams(R) Bedding
Thermostat (adjustable)
TV-Cable
TV-Pay per view
TV-Standard Network
Video Games featured on TV
Work Desk with Adjustable Lamp

For your Convenience
24 Hour Housekeeping
Bathroom Amenities
Coffee Maker
Convenient Electrical Outlets
Crabtree and Evelyn Amenities
Desk Level Electric Plugs
Desk Level HSIA Connection
DVD/CD Player
Efficiency
Evening Room Service Available
Hairdryer
Hand Held Shower
High Speed Internet Access
In-Room Fitness Videos
Internet access in guest room
Iron
Iron/Ironing Board
Mini Bar
Mini Refrigerator
Modem
Newspaper M-F (Financial)
Newspaper Deliv'd M-F (Local)
Newspaper Deliv'd W/E (Local)
Remote-Controlled Television
Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
Telephone - Auto Wakeup
Telephone - in Bath
Telephone - Two Lines
Telephone - Two Phones
Telephone - Voice Mail
Telephone - with Dataport
Telephone-with Speaker phone
Trouser Press
Two Phones with Dataport
Two Phones with Speaker
Two Phones with Voicemail
Video Messaging
Welcome Amenity

For your Confidence
Alarms - Audible
Automatic Door Closer
Double Locking Doors
Electronic Locks
Electronic Smoke Detector
Emergency Call Button on Phone
Glowing Light Switches
Night Light
Safe
Secondary Locking Device
Wide Angle Door Viewer

Hilton Kuala Lumpur hotel
3 Jalan Stesen Sentral, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 50470
Tel: 60-3-2264-2264 Fax: 60-3-2264-2266







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker