04 January 2010

CRUNCHY CHEESY BITES DIP-LICIOUS

It has been quite some time since I did not step into Pizza Hut. Not because I don't like eating pizza but I can't seem to have a satisfying meal each time after having a meal there.

A long time ex-colleague suddenly called me and wanted to buy me lunch cos' already received bonus. The first thing that prompted my mind was to try out the Cheesy Bites Dip-Licious promotion at Pizza Hut.

We ordered a combo set of consisting of 2 mushroom soup, 4 pieces of parmesan breadstick, 2 glasses of pepsi and 1 regular hawaiian supreme crunchy cheezy dip-licious pizza and added another combo set which comes with a bowl of soup, 2 pieces breadstick, a glass of pepsi and a plate of tempura prawns spaghetti.




pepsi, orange and revive

mushroom soup...perfect to my liking

breadstick

pizza of the day....

the cornflakes coated bites filled with 3 types of cheese was just plain ordinary and the flavorful pineapple and chicken really enhances the taste of pizza

jalapeno cheese dip....again it was just ordinary dipping sauce!



tempura prawns spaghetti....the fried prawns complemented well with the tasty spaghetti

Again, this was a dissappointing meal for me! I would reckon Papa John's Pizza which is far better in terms of quality and value for money.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker