25 September 2009

HELPFUL MARMATTHIAS


In the past four months, I have been blogging about food, my cooking recipes, places I visit and other happenings which I see with my own eyes. Meeting up with other bloggers during food review was indeed an experience for me.

In this article, I would like to introduce Mar Matthias who had voluntarily and willingly rendered his assistance in so many ways.


Who is Mar Matthias? He is a very popular dropper in entrecard. When I first visited his http://matthiaschronicles.tanaya.net/, you'll notice this honourable man face and then the christian 'cross' which quickly draw my faith and hope in him. My instinct tells me that 'this man can help me' and it was true. When I first seek his help, I was skeptical to accept his advices but after several email exchanges, I finally put my confidence in taking his 'tips and tricks' to better my blog. We had in fact chat online and I learnt a lot from him.

Mar Matthias was born with Cerebral Palsy which has left him confined to a wheelchair for his entire life. But with strong determination, he keep his life moving despite obstacles he encountered daily. Check out his blog to know more about this wise and kind hearted man.

If you have blog or personal problem, do seek his help which will be treated with confidentiality. Feel free to consult him:-)




<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker