06 June 2009

BACK.... WITH A 'NEW FACE'

Finally, a new facelift….. a simple yet neat design for my blog. All my time and effort has paid off handsomely. Don’t even cost me a single cent! Hopefully, you guys like this new design but do comment if you wish to.

As I mentioned in my earlier blog, it was a tedious job to create a blog especially for someone like me who don’t have any knowledge in blogging and IT….except using Microsoft Office in my daily job.

Armed with few tips from expert blogger and eagerness to produce my own ‘master piece’ , I spent my entire working hour doing this (luckily, I don’t have much work in the office). I patiently browsed and searched from relevant websites and famous blogs for new suitable templates and useful widgets. Whenever I came across ‘eye capturing’ template and useful widget, I would copied & paste the java script/html code in the added page element. If I dislike the result (such as colour, width, height and etc), I will modified the ‘code/number’. This ‘trial and error’ could take up a lot of your time but once you preview it and gives you a satisfying result,,,,,,, then you will have a BIG SMILE…..just like KENA LOTERI….

Oops….. few days before I decided to give my blog a new facelift , I attended a FREE 2 hours seminar on Profit Blogging System workshop in Petaling Jaya. The speaker who was also the founder of the company also shared with a handful of participants on tips to get more traffic and channel revenue to your blog.

FoodnTravella is BACK!!! But still need 'touch up' from time to time^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails

FOLLOW ME!!!

SUBSCRIBE

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

ARCHIVES

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...

I SPREAD MY WINGS & FLY TO...
Lamma Island, Hong Kong

Bandung, Indonesia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia

Hatyai, Thailand

Shenzen, China

Macau, China

Taipei, Taiwan

Universal Studio,Singapore

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Bangkok & Pattaya

South Korea

Makati, Philippines

SAN FRANCISCO

HOLLYWOOD, USA

Total Pageviews

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker